How smart looks this Egor ... :).

... but if I am not completely stupid, this "table.move..." line is
not quite correct, it should better be:
table.move(list, pos + count, #list, pos)

???

And can you give me a hint, by which miraculous trick this bizarre
return construction should return the removed elements?

(generally I think in an interpreter language as Lua, it is always a
very good idea, to support any user in avoiding for loops for "common
tasks". I think this are only some small amount of C lines more to
program this, but Luiz of course is completely reasonable to ask for
some C code proposal for this... then much more easy to discuss "C
code weight" against "Lua code advantage".