Hello Shmuel,

Shmuel Zeigerman <shmuz@013net.net>:
> I'm doing C-code bindings to Lua for years but on Windows only.
> Some time ago I started porting some of my existing bindings to Linux.

> Namely, the metatable ReaderType didn't have any of keys listed in
> methods[] array

> it was eventually fixed by prepending
> the word static to definitions of funcs and methods.

Your symbols are exported by default (which is likely contrary to your
Windows experience) and I would guess a collision between e.g. the
'methods' symbol in the library and the larger program (or a
neighbouring library); not really Lua-specific. Suggest renaming to
confirm.

Best regards,

--
DoubleF