Hi Steve,

> Going with the ZeroBrane Lua Studio, I can set this up if I can get hold of the properly compiled LuaSocket assemblies so they can be added into the ZeroBrain Studio's file system.
> Can anyone assist me in getting a hold of the all the necessary files including the compiled assemblies for LuaSocket?

You can check lua54 branch of ZeroBrane Studio, which already includes compiled luasocket/luasec modules for Lua 5.4 on Windows (https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/tree/lua54). It also provides the Lua interpreter itself, but you may want to replace it with a newer version if needed.

Paul.