Sorry, one mixup in the my last post: The Lua Workshop Date is Oct 10,
2022, this is the Monday in this week (NOT Oct 11!).

We plan to start with short 2 minute presentations of all attendees at
about 8h30 (only those attendees who agree). Thus the main
presentation of Roberto is scheduled only at about 10h15... this
should be nice for all who do not want take hotel from Sunday to
Monday and who arrive then only Monday morning until ca. 10h00.