[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Ravi - a Lua dialect with JIT/AOT compilation support
- From: Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@...>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:51:18 +0000
Ravi (http://ravilang.org) is a dialect of Lua with a JIT backend and
limited optional static typing. I am pleased to announce that the 1.0
Beta-8 release of Ravi is now available.
The main highlights of this release are:
* Preview release of new compiler framework for JIT/AOT compilation.
* A new experimental feature of the new compiler framework is to allow
embedding snippets of C code. For details see
This is an early alpha quality feature.
For general information regarding Ravi please visit:
A distribution of Ravi with a small set of libraries is available at:
All feedback welcome!
Thanks and Regards