On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 at 18:40, Flyer31 Test <flyer31@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Can you give some more info about the intended application?

More speed, as my code is full os small strings and this could try to
avoid dynamic memory usage, but as pointed above it is a no go unless
I do some more fundamental changes.

> And do you want to write this string extension yourself? In Lua or in
> C? Or are you looking for a string extension lib "ready to use"?

Is not a string extension, is a change in the VM, but as I skipped a
problem, pointers invalidating on stack reallocations,  I'll have to
fully reconsider it ( there is other problem with tables but I had
this thought out ).

Francisco Olarte.