Too bad that I have already used "Luon" for a "Lua object notation" ;P

If we're already at "lunatic", what about the simple twist "luatic"?

On 29.12.21 00:01, Lorenzo Donati wrote:
On 28/12/2021 23:37, Hector Vido wrote:
In portuguese, something like "pythonic" will be: - Luônico (moonic)
Of course, this is a sugestion/joke, but "Lunatic" is nice and works
well in portugues too (Lunático). In portuguese, a "Lunático" is
someone that suffers influence from moon, with a different humor
between short periods of time.

"Luonic" sounds cool in English, IMO, and has a sort of "sci-fi"
allure. I like it.

Moreover, it is a made-up word, so it can't suffer from an already
established negative meaning, like "lunatic".

Em terça-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2021 19:15:04 BRT, Lars Müller