[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] dkjson 2.6
- From: David Kolf <david@...>
- Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 13:38:38 +0100
I have released dkjson version 2.6.
dkjson is a module for encoding and decoding JSON data. It supports UTF-8.
dkjson is written in Lua without any dependencies, but
when LPeg is available dkjson can use it to speed up decoding.
Changes since version 2.5:
- The decode function is no longer automatically replaced by the version
implemented using LPeg, but an LPeg-enabled copy of the module has to
be requested explicitly with the function use_lpeg.
This was changed to improve the predictability of the code and make
audits more reliable.
- The LPeg-version of the decode function now reports unterminated
strings, arrays and objects with the position where they started
rather than where parsing failed which was usually at the end of the
input string. This was already the behavior of the
- Fixed a bug where entries in a dictionary were not put in the desired
order when their value was the boolean false.