> On the other hand, according to Roberto, It seems that there must be a
> huge( radical ) fix.
> I don't know what will happen, but it's nice time to discuss about
> finalizer logic, I think.

I don't think it is a huge or radical fix. It is just something
that can break compatibility, if a program does something fancy
with the GC inside a finalizer. (I am not sure what that could be :-)
Otherwise, it is a local and small fix.

It is interesting to note that one 'collectgarbage' functionality
already does not work when called from a finalizer, and apparently
nobody cared. :-)

-- Roberto