Might be you need context information in your watch. Something like
{,,lua53.dll}(lua_State*)L

Le jeu. 25 nov. 2021 à 16:27, Simon Lambert <simon.lambert.4@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hey Benoit,
Thank you for the quick answer but I still can't make it work... I've been using other .natvis in my project so I know where to place it but I only see this (like the lua_State attributes "top, ci, func" are not recognized):

   <Type Name="lua_State">
        <DisplayString>stack top = {top-(ci->func+1),d}</DisplayString>
    </Type>
image.png

I did a quick test to demonstrate that my file is being executed properly:
   <Type Name="lua_State">
        <DisplayString>Test1</DisplayString>
    </Type>
image.png

I don't know if it makes a difference but I'm using Visual Studio 2017.

Thanks,
Simon