As I reported 1 week ago I just introduced such an indexing scheme for
my metatable driven "string buffers" .. (report "RAM restricted
Lua")... but please do not kill me... I anyway use index range 1... n
for my string indices (as normal in Lua) and NOT 0...n-1 ... . I think
for programming beginners (and also for other reasons... ), this
indexing 1... in Lua is very nice and useful... .