On 10 Nov 2021, at 10:59, Viacheslav Usov wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 7:11 PM Marvin Scholz <epirat07@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> These functions are marked private even though they are used in luac,
>> causing linking to fail.
>
> You are not saying what version of Lua you are using, what tools you
> are using to build it, and not even what your build definition is.

Hi, sorry for the lack of info, I had no idea about it being
supposed to be linked statically only, so I thought it was an obvious
issue.

It seems this was a side-effect of the import lib patch for the mingw
llvm-based toolchain. I will revise that, and this patch can be dropped
as it does not matter for static linking.

Thanks and sorry for the noise!