On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 at 09:52, Doug Currie <doug.currie@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Lua Mailing List,
>
> I’ve been (poorly) maintaining LuaSQLite3 aka lsqlite3 since taking over from Tiago Dionizio in 2007. Now that I’m retiring from the workplace, and no longer using Lua or Sqlite regularly, it would be great if someone was willing to step up and take over the job.

Hi Doug,

I'd be sad to see the luasqlite3 library go away, even if I haven't
actively used it since the early kepler days (and then i was more into
the "generic" luaSQL camp, but always liked the luasqlite3 alternative
for some things).

If nobody else has stepped up, I'd like to volunteer my time.  (for
now, I'll redownload the code and skin through the open issues, to at
least refamiliarize with the current state of the project)

PS, i do like Fossil too!

--
Javier