I updated the documentation just now for this. Hope that would be helpful to review it quickly.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 10:41 AM Peter Hickman <peterhickman386@googlemail.com> wrote:
Thanks for this too. It looks like another rabbit hole for me to dive into. However you mention "executable using salsa", could you provide a link as "lua salsa executable" and variations on this bring up nothing usable (unless I was searching for a dip)