Thanks for this, it is very interesting but at the moment I don't want files I have forgotten to include in the build from being picked up. As the only time I will notice that I have forgotten to include something is when I try to deploy it

Having said that when things get bigger (and the edit, build, compile loop takes longer) this technique looks interesting. Perhaps I should include a switch for development vs production?

Again thank for sharing this