Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about giving away luaforum.com because of lack of time.

The domain is prepaid until 2025. The forum software + plugins is already paid for (it was a one-time purchase.)

For those of you who are interested in taking over the forum: I would prefer it if you're somewhat known in the Lua community. You will also have to promise me to never put ads on the forum as I've already promised this to the community.

Another option is that I keep hosting it, but then I will need an admin to manage the forum (ban users, remove spam, etc.)

Sincerely,
Sorn