On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 07:10, Sol Salpagarov <salpagarov@gmail.com> wrote:

> "Lack of consensus" is still here and I don't see how creating another GitHub organization can overcome it. Perhaps the community around LuaRocks would be more effective. But it is up to the owner to decide.

There is no lack of consensus about the role of LuaRocks, since I, the
lead maintainer of LuaRocks, co-signed Thijs's email in accordance
with the chosen direction. To put it as clearly as possible, I don't
want the LuaRocks org to be responsible for the maintenance of
multiple third-party modules which are not directly part of it.

Hope that clarifies,

-- Hisham