On Sun, 2021-02-07 at 15:05 +0300, Spar wrote:
> On windows I have to quote both argument and the whole command
>
> "lua "folder one/file.lua""

I'm not sure what are you talking about. In my example I've quoted both
command (to mark it as string to Lua) and filename (to mark it as a
single argument to shell Lua initiates), using single quotes for first
and double quotes for second. Yours would confuse lua because it
doesn't know that you wanted to nest quotes instead of creating two
strings.
--
v <v19930312@gmail.com>