It was thus said that the Great 孙世龙 sunshilong once stated:
>  t was thus said that the Great Sean Conner once stated:
> >>And yes, there is TLS support, but it requires libtls [2].
> >> Is there any method that could easily disable TLS?
>
> >Um ... don't use the TLS modules?  I'm not sure what you're asking here.
> As per the document(https://github.com/bob-beck/libtls/blob/master/TUTORIAL.md),
> which says that:
> libtls is shipped as part of libressl with OpenBSD. It is designed to
> be simpler to use than other C based TLS interfaces (especially native
> OpenSSL) to do "normal" things with TLS in programs.
>
> I don't need to encrypt the data transported through TCP/UDP and
> disabling TLS support may speed up the program.
> So I wonder that whether there is a simple method to disable TLS
> support for lua-conmanorg (which is written by you)?

  Seriously, don't use the following modules:

	org.conman.tls
	org.conman.net.tls
	org.conman.nfl.tls

  That's it.  You can modify the makefile to omit building and intalling
these files.  Yes, I don't have a "don't build these" target in the
makefile, but I'm not going to dig into the autoconf mess just for this.

  -spc