On Wed, 2021-01-27 at 20:59 +0800, 孙世龙 sunshilong wrote:
> Hi, list
>
> Besides LuaSocket, is there any other library that provides support
> for the TCP and UDP transport layers for Lua?
>
> I am using vanilla Lua.
>
> Stable and open source project is preferred.
> Any guideline or suggestion is welcome.
>
> Thank you for your attention to my question.

I often use lgi, the Lua bingings to GLib and Gio (and other libraries
that support GObject Introspection, including Gtk). While it is
probably a huge overkill for simpler programs, it integrates really
well into Lua thanks to coroutines-based async operations and works
well on bigger projects.
Since lgi includes a lot of functional, this way networkning will play
nicely together with all of it, including file I/O, GUI via Gtk and
other ones.
--
v <v19930312@gmail.com>