On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 08:59:27PM +0800, 孙世龙 sunshilong wrote:
> Hi, list
>
> Besides LuaSocket, is there any other library that provides support
> for the TCP and UDP transport layers for Lua?
>
> I am using vanilla Lua.
>
> Stable and open source project is preferred.
> Any guideline or suggestion is welcome.

Years ago I wrote a library trying to bind much of POSIX for a project,
and it included networking support.  Daniel Silverstone took over
maintenance as part of his git server project.  A brief tour of the
high-level interface (there are also low-level bindings to the calls)
can be seen here https://www.rjek.com/luxio-tour.txt

The project is now here https://git.gitano.org.uk/luxio.git/tree/ but I
no longer have much to do with it.

It might cover a bit too much for your taste and needs, as well as being
POSIX-specific.

B.