Well, I would say
1) “reported by” + reporter’s name and
2) a link to the public mailing-list item containing reporter’s email address
sufficiently represents the information you  have asked for.

>  reported by Yongheng Chen on 06 Jul 2020. fixed in 5.4.1.

Sure, I’ll even correct myself. I was wrong with saying it is “ex actly” what you asked for: “contributed by XXXX <email>“. :P

All I want to say is, there already exists what you ask for.
Simply submit a bug and/or a patch, which others also view them as such.

bests,
Byunghoon

Sent from my iPad