Hi,

I'm getting all sorts of bounce back when I try to do anything with my email subscription. I tried to unsubscribe this email address and the password reset says that "this email address is not associated with an account" (paraphrased). When I try to add a new subscription my confirmation email bounces back. I also get the same message when trying to email the amin address.

  lua-l-owner@lists.lua.org

    host localhost [127.0.0.1]

    LMTP error after DATA: 550 No Message-ID header provided

Cheers,

Russ