I just need a set of emails that will receive access to the bug reports :)

These emails will be in the `project.yaml` configuration file on the
OSS-Fuzz repository, you can see the PR here:
https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz/pull/4653

I will also put in my own email so I can see if errors happen in the set
up, and thus fix them if need be.