In this case bugs are defined as the sanitizers integrated into LLVM,
which essentially revolves around memory corruption bugs. Example bugs
include overflows of various sorts, such as:
- stack-based buffer overflows
- heap-based buffer overflows
- global-buffer overflows

Other memory corruption bugs are also detected such as use-after frees,
double frees and bugs of this nature. The sanitizers can also detect
memory leaks as well and undefined behaviour such as signed integer
overflows.

In case you are unfamiliar with sanitizers, these are the ones I am
speaking of:

Address sanitizer: https://clang.llvm.org/docs/AddressSanitizer.html
Memory sanitizer: https://clang.llvm.org/docs/MemorySanitizer.html
Undefined behaviour sanitizer: