> It’s still spam.
It's the second time you say that. Can you say why?

This was my previous answer to you explaining why they're there:
You have to be logged in to Upwork to see the "Upwork jobs" appearing on Lua Forum. I added the feed to Lua Forum so that people don't have to login to Upwork unless they find something interesting. I manually clean the jobs section once in a while. Also, the jobs from Upwork don't show up in the newests posts section so it doesn't spam the forum.

All the jobs in the job section are relevant to Lua developers.