You have to be logged in to Upwork to see the "Upwork jobs" appearing on Lua Forum. I added the feed to Lua Forum so that people don't have to login to Upwork unless they find something interesting. I manually clean the jobs section once in a while. Also, the jobs from Upwork don't show up in the newests posts section so it doesn't spam the forum.