Hi Lukas,

> a) Do I understand or did I deduce the whole process correctly?

Yes, with a couple of caveats: (1) you need to compile wxWidgets from
source, as you won't be able to use their binaries, and (2) you need
to get the wxlua source from https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua/tags
(or get the latest source from the master branch)

> b) Would it be possible to fix the ambiguities between latest wxLua version stated on [2a] and [3]?

Yes, if I can figure out how to update [3]. I'll update the text in
[2b] to point to [2a], as this is the currently supported source.

> c) As you don't plan to add wxLua binaries onto your github, would it be possible to place .dsp/.vcproj (built by CMake on your side) onto your github, for MSVC users to avoid individual installing and investigating CMake as .vcproj "mid-provider" for wxLua MSVC project?

I'm not sure how to do this, as I don't use MSVC; if you want to
contribute a patch, please open a ticket or CR, but you would still
need cmake to run the rest of the steps.

There are 32bit wxlua binaries that ship for all versions of Lua with
ZeroBrane Studio
(https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/tree/master/bin; see
clibs* folders; although these are built with Mingw) and there is a
build script in build/ folder that will get the sources and does all
the necessary steps to build wxlua (you'd need to have `make` and
`bash` available and remove `-G "MSYS Makefiles"` from build-win32.sh
to use MSVC).

Paul.