Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce the release of v3.1.0.0 of wxlua [1]. wxlua is
a Lua binding for the cross-platform wxWidgets GUI toolkit.

This release adds support for Lua 5.4 (in addition to Lua 5.1+ and
LuaJIT support), implements several new classes (wxDataViewCtrl,
wxTranslations), includes a large number of improvements/fixes, and
has been tested on the most recent version of wxwidgets (3.1.4) and
its current master branch.

The complete list of the changes in this version (and other 8 releases
since my last announcement more than a year ago) is available in the
repository [2].

I don't have any precompiled binaries (and don't plan to provide
them), but am exploring adding github actions to compile them on
Windows/macOS/Linux, so if anyone has experience with those and can
contribute working scripts, open a PR or an issue to collaborate. I
also don't have Lua 5.3 and Lua 5.4 code included in the wxlua source
tree, but will consider including it if it's needed to simplify the
binary generation.

Let me know if you run into any issues with it or have any other
feedback. Thank you for your support and contributions to the project.

Paul.

[1] https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua
[2] https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua/blob/master/wxLua/docs/changelog.md