- Does the Lua team know if the reports have stopped because Yongheng
Chen and Rui Zhong didn't find any more issues? or because they
collected enough data for their publication to come?

We have currently stopped testing lua because we have to focus on other stuffs. We might continue testing lua after that.

Best,
Yongheng Chen