> - Could the Lua team give us a status about these issues?  (confirmed
> bugs, fixed bugs, still unexplained or unfixed issues)

All bugs were confirmed; one (two?) was repeated. All have been
unsderstood and fixed in the repository. We are waiting a little more to
release 5.4.1, with all these fixes.

> - Does the recent Lua 3.5.6rc address any of these?

(I believe you mean 5.3.6rc.) Yes. All those bugs that apply to
5.3 were corrected. In fact, from that set, I guess only one
bug applied to 5.3. (Most of those bugs were related to the
new generational collector and with the new stack handling.)

> - Does the Lua team know if the reports have stopped because Yongheng
> Chen and Rui Zhong didn't find any more issues? or because they
> collected enough data for their publication to come?

No idea.

-- Roberto