Roberto:

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 9:07 PM Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> > By "intentional" do you mean "justified" ? I'm not quite sure I
> > understand that part.
> By intentional I meant intentional. The intention of the docs is exactly
> to instil this fear that "the string can [be] moved around by the
> collector". (Well, the intention is to instil that concept; if it causes
> fear, so be it.)

Got it, I just had never seen it written that way.

I've noted it, checked I do not assume unmovable strings without an
stack entry pinning them, and prepared a custom userdata in case I
ever need an unmovable "C-string".

Thanks.
   Francisco Olarte.