Same for me, except for me it was a Tandy PC-4 pocket computer with BASIC and the accompanying guidebook with code for a bunch of games. I played the games for a while, and eventually that led to hacking on the code and then writing my own programs at 8 years old. It took me 12 years after high school to decide what I wanted to do with my life, but I'm now getting ready to start my senior year of university next week, majoring in computer science.