Hi,

Some of you may know that Roblox is a massive online gaming system that allows users to create their own games. The games are scripted in Lua (5.1). My seven year old son has started making Roblox games, which mostly consists of WYSIWYGs and editors. He is now at the point where he wants to start understanding the scripts that he gets from the Youtube tutorials. The link below is a picture of my seven year old son reading Programming in Lua:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhdX-12NH-BT_UYPNuPwp2Z_R7hg?e=Ivz1La

Brings a tear to an old lua hacks' eye.

Russ