  Hi Simon,

   For SqlLite I recommend the vcpkg distribution:

https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg

   LuaSQL I have no idea, but you can try to compile just the luasql-sqlite3 module.

   LuaZip should be easy too, it depends on  zziplib and zlib, both available in vcpkg.

   VCPKG will compile the source code with the compiler you have installed, since Visual Studio 2015.

   We have short term plans to add IUP, CD and IM to VCPKG too.

Best,
Scuri