Hi

Has anyone built Lua DLLs for Windows, for Sqlite, LuaSQL and Luazip – or can point me to somewhere where I can get them?  They need to be compatible with Lua 5.3 and Visual Studio 2019 (which I think in practice means using VCRUNTIME140.DLL – i.e. builds with Visual 2017 and Visual 2015 should be OK).

I have tried building them myself using LuaRocks and failed.  I was able to get some modules to build, but not those three; so any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Simon