On 08/05/2020 18:38, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
previously, post confirmations would be sent with the List-ID set. now they
don't seem to be. posts still have List-ID but anyway this breaks my
filters.

I have the same problem :-(

-- Roberto

I had the same problem, I just discovered what broke my filter. The subject of the confirmation messages changed subtly.

Now it is:

lua-l post acknowledgment

Before it was

lua-l post acknowledgement

Note the additional "e" in "acknowledg/e/ment". And they are both correct English spellings, so it cannot even be considered a "typo" (no chance a spell checker could have spotted it)!

It took me an hell of an hour to understand why my faithful Thunderbird client has gone crazy, refusing to "obey my orders", since the lua-l server overhaul.

I spotted it when I was crazy thinking some unicode invisible char may have slipped in the subject, so I copied it in a text editor together with the old filter condition.

Magnification and a non-proportional font made me see the issue - DOH (*palm-face*)!

Change-blindness sometimes is really a thing. :-)

Cheers!

-- Lorenzo