Hi Daniel,

this looks like a useful and well-done library, thanks for sharing.

In addition I have seen it is cross-platform, you are using Meson, and
you support both MSVC and Mingw64. I always appreciate project that
support mingw64 and meson as they are great for building native
applications on Windows without having to cope with the Microsoft
stuff.

Personally for my projects I am okay using just LuaJIT but it is very
useful to know you can switch to ordinary Lua and still have the FFI
superpowers!

Kind regards
Francesco