> Sounds like something I might want to try. Is it published in
> luarocks?Is it planned to?

Hi,

hmmm, well now that you asked the entry "create a luarock" is now on
my checklist and thank you for the feedback. I think it should be
quite easy to create a rock so I may do it in the next few days.

> P.S.: Elementary Plot sounds a little confusing to me as there is
> another Elementary that plot library might be using for graphical
> output:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightenment_Foundation_Libraries.

It was very hard for me to find a good name for the library and
elementary was the best name I come out with. I was afraid to delay
publishing the library just because I didn't have a name. I didn't
know about the elementary library you was talking about but I thought
that elementary is so generic it may already be used.

If people have suggestions I am open to change the name of the
library. It needs to be easily translated into a short namespace name
for C++ like something between three and six letters max. For the
moment it is "elem::" in C++.

As long as I don't have any better idea the elementary name is good
enough for me.

Francesco