I mean Lua reserved words. In fact, my C module accepts strings from Lua and I need to determine if they are reserved words; they are essentially TString objects. So if I can get the TString object, I can determine it directly, Instead of comparing them with a reserved words list, which is costly. I think it might be better for Lua to provide a function such as `luaL_isreserved(lua_State *L, int idx)`.