Hi all,

I want to write a C module for Lua, which needs determine if a string is a reserved word. I know that I can determine it directly if I can get the `TString` object since if a string is a short string and `extra` is greater the 0 then it’s a reserved word. However, I can’t do this since Lua doesn’t open the head file for C modules and I can’t get the `TString` object. So what should I do to determine if a string is a reserved word? Thanks for your help.