On Sunday, February 23, 2020, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
On Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:10:34 -0300
"Soni \"They/Them\" L." <fakedme@gmail.com> wrote:

> What are some benefits of posting on the Lua mailing list instead of
> places like stackoverflow?

[snip]

> What (else) brings you here?

* The answers come to me: I don't need to log into various middlemen to
get my answers.

Snip

* Oh, and have you read the TOS's of those middlemen? You agree to pay
legal bills and settlements should anybody sue the middleman *alleging*
that you harmed them, regardless of the facts or laws or proportioning
of fault.

Snip

Steve

Steve Litt
February 2020 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive

Ack! Legal issues! Thanks for mentioning that this.

Clint
Lua Newbie