On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 at 23:41, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> > I am interested in your maths libraries and would be happy to include
> > in Suravi, but some of them appear to have external dependencies
>
> My libraries now are all self-contained: the package contains
> third-party code. The exception is lgdbm, which downloads and build
> gdbm.

Okay that's great. I had a quick look at some of them. I think the one
on complex numbers and the qd wrapper are the two I might look at.
The QD license is a concern.

I have a version of cephes now with all dependency on LuaJIt ffi
removed. https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi-torch-cephes
However work is need for complex functions and also functions that
accept arrays - as the binding generator I used (Torch cwrap) doesn't
support these out of the box.
I might look at adapting your complex library to work with cephes.

The Torch wrapper for cephes allows applying cephes functions on
tensors. Seems to work after my attempt to remove ffi - but not very
well tested.

Regards