Yes, Thorkil! I also used an Olivetti Programma 101 at Yale University and in industry in 1971/1972.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 12:05 PM Thorkil Naur <naur@post11.tele.dk> wrote:
Hello List,

On Wed, Feb 05, 2020 at 08:58:38AM -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> It makes you the the oldest dinosaur around. :-)

Well, age is not actually mentioned. But how about Olivetti Programma
P101 and Regnecentralen GIER in 1972 which is how my programming
activities started?

(Specimens of both these machines are actually in working order at
datamuseum.dk, magnetic cards, paper tape, and all. So we are having
great fun.)

Best
Thorkil