On Feb 4, 2020, at 7:20 PM, Pierre Chapuis <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:
The feature list sounds awesome, except for "unpublished" :)
Yeah, sorry for that. I rarely get time to work on any of it, hence LuaDist has not been updated in a long time ...

What are the LuaRocks build types supported automatically? builtin and cmake?

Exactly, builtin usually works fine as long as I can find external libraries, I convert these to CMake builds internally. CMake modules work fine but command and make modules are unusable ..

pd