Hi,

Ką - Thanks for the ideas but both LuaPower and uLua binary distributions are Luajit/ffi based and I can't extract a usable dll to call from Lua 5.3.

winapi.dll from Steve Donovan would be very helpful and Steve did kindly release compiled binaries - back in Jan 2012 (http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2012-01/msg00263.html). No sign of Lua 5.3 binaries at this time.

Kind Regards Gavin Holt

On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 at 14:16, Ką Mykolas <kamicc@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 3:42 PM Gavin Holt <holtgavin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Q2. Is there any movement to maintain a distribution of pre-compiled libraries? Perhaps like LuaPower (https://luapower.com/) or better the comprehensive IUP distribution maintained by Antonio Scuri (https://sourceforge.net/projects/iup/files/3.28/).

For binary distribution... well, that's a tricky part. Just stumbled
on to uLua: https://ulua.io/index.html
I suppose it's worth a spin. And again, no idea how well does it work.