On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 12:57 PM Hisham <email@example.com
Announcing version 3.2.0 of LuaRocks, the Lua package manager.
You can find all links at https://luarocks.org
— source packages for all supported platforms and binaries for
Windows and Linux x86-64 are available.
LuaRocks 3.2.0 now uses argument parsing based on argparse
instead of a homegrown parser. This was implemented by Paul
Ouellette as his Google Summer of Code project, mentored by
* Bugfix: luarocks path does not change the order of pre-existing path
items when prepending or appending to path variables
* Bugfix: fix directory detection on the Mac
* When building with --force-config, LuaRocks now never uses the
"project" directory, but only the forced configuration
* Lua libdir is now only checked for commands/platforms that really
need to link Lua explicitly
* LuaJIT is now detected dynamically
* RaptorJIT is now detected as a LuaJIT variant
* Improvements in Lua autodetection at runtime
* luarocks new_version: new option --dir
* luarocks which: report modules found via package.path and
package.cpath as well
* install.bat: Improved detection for Visual Studio 2017 and higher
* Bundled LuaSec in all-in-one binary bumped to version 0.8.1
Did the BSD zip/unzip fix make it into this release?
And here's a list of all contributors who added commits to this
release: Paul Ouellette, Simone Livieri, Ivan Naiderov, Rui Xia,
François Perrad, George Roman, FYP, Oliver Vartiainen, Tomás
Guisasola, Hisham Muhammad.