Hello JeanHeyd,

> Does 64-bit "clean" mean that, if this makes it to Mac OSX,
> this would no longer be a problem?

Not much an expert in programming for Mac OSX. But since LuaVela uses
"fair" 64-bit pointers and can allocate from any region in the address
space of the process, I guess the answer is yes. (Jumps within
dynamically generated machine code must still fit into 32 bits,
though)

By the way, confirming that currently the build for Mac OSX is broken,
but I'd like to re-enable it (with some very non-portable features
turned off) as I use MacBook myself. Last time I managed to compile
the code, but linkage failed. Anyway, I hope that enabling Mac OSX is
nearby.

--
Med vennlig hilsen,
Anton Soldatov