I've tested it and visibly it goes to someone else and does not reach me. So someone one listening this list created this alias on gmail and configured it to redirect to you some message I posted with my real address. Or may be you used some third party agent that change the real poster address and name. I received your query only via the regular Lua mail list on my regular Gmail address.

If you have doubts, look at tracking MIME headers, to see if they are legitimate and were not fabricated.

Check the IP, it's probably not even in my area (I checked the Gmail account and nothing is said about this supposed "alias"): If this was created by the Lua mailing list owner, I was never informed of this fact and they control that address and the IP should match the IP used by the Lua mailing list agent. May be that IP belongs to you or to the third party agent you use.

My opinion is that this "v" is another user that subscribed to this list with his own Gmail account (and Gmail gives it another avatar, a drawn cat, striped in yellow and red holding socks, over a sunny yellow background). And Google tracks it with this info:

That "v" user is in Russia according to IP-Whois, and posted via an origin SMTP server in the "rt.ru" domain (Rostelecom). I've got nothing in Russia.