Op Di. 21 Mei 2019 om 23:33 het Philippe Verdy <verdy_p@wanadoo.fr> geskryf:

Maybe you don't know what code golf is. It is a _game_ in which the
object is write the shortest possible program, measured in bytes, that
can achieve a given task. All that matters is whether it works.

Maybe you also did not read the statement of the problem well enough.
It was explicitly stated that the x' is an integer in float format. It
can't be an invalid key.